Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-26 Origin: Site
Soft water is water that does not contain or contains less soluble calcium and magnesium compounds. Soft water is less prone to scumming with soap, while hard water is the opposite.
Hard water is water that contains more soluble calcium and magnesium compounds.
Hard water does not cause direct harm to health. But in the case of heating, will precipitate calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate, due to calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate insoluble in water, will bring some trouble to life: 1, mirror covered with water stains.
1. mirrors covered with water stains.
2. cotton clothes or towels slatted and stiff, dull color after many washes.
3. water heater, humidifier and other equipment pipeline blockage, reduced flow, shortened life.
4. white bathtubs or toilets and other equipment yellowing.
5. faucet, shower head full of scale, breeding bacteria, chrome-plated surface water stains spots.
6. dry, rough, itchy skin after bathing.
7. Hair dry, knotted, not easy to comb.
8. yellowing of water with rust.
Through the resin of Na + replacement of Ca2 +, Mg2 + and other metal ions in the water, and adsorbed to the resin, so that the water gets softened device. After saturation, the resin is regenerated with concentrated brine under the control of the automatic water treatment controller, and the exchange capacity can be restored and recycled.
1. Skin: Soft water can remove the dirt from the skin cells, so that the skin does not feel tight after cleaning. Soft water for bathing can help you relieve dry skin, dermatophytosis, dandruff distress, make the skin more elastic.
2. Kitchen: tableware, porcelain shiny and clean as new, no traces of water stains; reduce the use of detergents, greatly contributing to environmental protection and shorten the kitchen cleaning time.
3. Hygiene: reduce yellowing and scaling of toilets, sinks, bathtubs, and odors, and reduce white scale in the small holes of shower heads.
4. Laundry: make clothes softer and cleaner, reduce the amount of laundry detergent used, and reduce maintenance problems caused by the use of hard water in washing machines and other water-using equipment.
5. Equipment: wall-hung furnace or water heater maintenance times greatly reduced, extend the life of the water heater, reduce the cost of gas and electricity for water heaters, water pipes installed in the interior walls of the home is less likely to scale, clogging, etc.