Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-09-12 Origin: Site
250 LPH RO Plant Installation Conditions
1. Raw Water: Tap water.
2. Operation Mode: Automatic control operation.
3. Design Boundary: From the outlet of the raw water tank to the purified water tank.
4. Power Supply: 220 volts.
5. Installation Location: 20m² equipment installation room in the classroom corridor, with underground drainage system.
1. Water Usage: Drinking water.
2. Water Production Rate: ≥0.25m3/h.
3. Water Quality: Primary reverse osmosis, outlet conductivity ≤10μs/cm.
4. Complies with GB5749-2006 Drinking Water Sanitary Standard and J94-1999 Drinking Purified Water Standard.
Raw water section + pretreatment + primary pump + primary reverse osmosis + post UV sterilization + purified water tank.
We supply a wide range of products which include 500 lph water purifier ro system, 2000 lph ro system, 1000 lph ro system and 250 lph ro system.