Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-15 Origin: Site
In the electroplating and coating industry, it is to add a protective layer to the surface of metallic or non-metallic materials with the purpose of preventing oxidation and corrosion, increasing the aesthetics and enhancing the service life of the materials.
In order to remove foreign substances such as returns, rust and stains from the surface, we have to pretreat the raw materials before plating, in which water is used. Ultra-pure water contains almost no bacteria and impurities, so the water cleaning will achieve the effect we want, so we have to use the electroplating industry ultra-pure water equipment, the tap water into ultra-pure water, and the tap water looks clear and clean, but the naked eye can not see a lot of impurities, so we clean the material in the tap water impurities will be adsorbed to the surface of the material, the more wash the "dirty! "
The process of electroplating pure water is roughly divided into the following categories.
1. Using ion exchange method, the process is as follows.
Tap water → electric valve → multi-media filter → activated carbon filter → water softeners → intermediate tank → low pressure pump → *** filter → positive resin bed → negative resin bed → Yin and Yang resin mixed bed → microporous filter → water point
2. Using two-stage reverse osmosis, the process is as follows.
Tap water → electric valve → multi-media filter → activated carbon filter → water softening device → intermediate water tank → low pressure pump → *** filter → primary reverse osmosis → PH adjustment → mixer → secondary reverse osmosis (reverse osmosis membrane surface with positive charge) → pure water tank → pure water pump → microporous filter → water point
3. Adopting high efficiency reverse osmosis plus EDI method, the process is as follows.
Tap water → electric valve → multi-media filter → activated carbon filter → water softener → intermediate water tank → low pressure pump → PH adjustment system → high efficiency mixer → *** filter → high efficiency reverse osmosis → intermediate water tank → EDI water pump → EDI system → microporous filter → water point
- Pure water for electroplating (gold plating, silver plating, plating, plastic plating, chrome plating, galvanizing), ultrapure water for plating of glass coating, etc.
- Ultrasonic cleaning, ultrasonic cleaning with pure water, chemical plating, electrophoresis with pure water or ultra-pure water
- Pure water or ultra-pure water for surface coating and cleaning of automobiles, home appliances, and building materials
Other requirements of surface treatment with pure water or ultra-pure water