Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-09-12 Origin: Site
2000 LPH RO Plant Installation Conditions
1. Feed Water: Tap water.
2. Operation Mode: Automatic control.
3. Design Limits: From the outlet of the raw water tank to the outlet of the purified water tank.
4. Power Supply: 380 volts.
5. Installation Room: Equipment installation room of 15 square meters with underground drainage system.
1. Water Usage: Medical water.
2. Water Production Rate: ≥2m3/h.
3. Water Quality: Two-stage reverse osmosis + mixed bed, outlet water conductivity ≤3μs/cm. The equipment adopts imported reverse osmosis membrane, imported water pump, imported control valves. Stainless steel fittings are used for equipment connection pipes, and a 304 sterile water tank is used. The main components are made of 316 stainless steel.
4. Compliance with the "Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2010 Edition Purified Water Standard".
2000 LPH RO Plant Process Process
Raw water tank + quartz sand + activated carbon + resin + primary high-pressure pump + primary reverse osmosis + secondary high-pressure pump + secondary reverse osmosis + UV sterilization + cation bed + anion bed + purified water tank + automatic variable frequency water delivery system.
We supply a wide range of products which include 500 lph water purifier ro system, 2000 lph ro system, 1000 lph ro system and 250 lph ro system.